EcoFleece Thermo Insulation Roll – 100mm
EcoFleece is an itch-free sustainable insulation quilt. This fantastic insulation material is manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
The EcoFleece insulation offers a safe, sustainable and cost effective way to insulate your camper van. It contains 100% recycled polyester and is made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. Suitable for all vehicle applications. It is non-irritant and requires no protective clothing when installing. It will not absorb moisture in high humidity conditions which means it does not support mould growth.
This product is long-lasting and safe to handle. It is used to insulate between campervan panels. However, it can also be simply laid on top of existing van insulation. This vastly improves overall insulation performance.
EcoFleece is extremely easy to use. Cut the insulation using a straight edge and a Stanley knife, scissors. Instead, it can simply be torn apart as well. It can be squeezed into the tightest areas to provide optimum insulation.
- Width – 390mm
- Length – 5m
- Coverage/Roll – 1.95sq.m
- Thickness – 100mm
- Provides excellent thermal insulation performance.
- Contains a lofting agent to maintain durability.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001
- Made from recycled plastic bottles with up to 95% recycled content.
- Safe to handle and recyclable for being safely disposed of.
- Fire tested to BS 5803-4 (exceeds all vehicle specs)
- Made in the UK
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.040W/mK
- Density: 13kg/m3
- Water Absorption: (@100% RH): 0% w/w
- Specific Heat Capacity: 1000 Jkg-1K-1
- Vapour Resistivity: 5 MN·s·g–1m–1
- Ignition Point: >500oC
- Flammability to BS 5803-4: Pass
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester, >95% recycled content
Typical uses of this product:
- Install in camper van panels to improve overall insulation performance.
- Safe, sustainable and cost effective way to insulate your vehicle or home.
- Reducing any airborne sound.